Our home is more than just a place to live. It represents a place for every mood and any occasion, the things we value most.
Now a days we are too busy to relax at home. So when we get time to relax, then we become lazy to do anything instead of relaxing. With Home Automation, now we can control our lighting, ventilation, air-conditioning, heating, appliances, and security with just one click. So then we don’t need to worry about anything when we relaxing at home, all work are done by automatically.
Indeed, there are many significant benefits that can be gained from home automation.
1) Make appliance and Lighting Control more convenient: When we out of the house or go to sleep, we have worried about, are we did not close our home lights or other appliances? Now with the help of a Home Automation system, We can control the appliances and lighting, with the simple tap of our finger on our favorite technological device.
2) Make home more secure: Very often we have left the house in the morning for work and realize that we forgot to lock our front door? Through an automated system, we can lock our doors with the tap of our finger. So we can focus on our work without any worry.
3) Prevent many accidents: Many accidents happen in the home because of poor lighting. Home automation can automatically turn lights on in closets, stairways, and other dark places when you enter and decrease the chance of accidentally tripping or running into things.
4) Save money and electricity: Electric appliances can consume several thousand rupees electricity per month. Home automation can turn off lights or lower the thermostat automatically when we aren’t using them and easily lower our electric bills by 10% to 25%.
5) Suitable for saving natural resource: In this mordan time when we are all becoming more environmentally aware, home automation provides a good solution to help preserve our natural resources. Home automation products can reduce power consumption and automatically turn off lights and appliances when they aren’t in use. Microgia’s Home Automation products Automatic Water Pump Controller, Water Level Indicator, Water Tank Overflow Alarm can reduce power consumption and automatic turn off water filling when tank is filled.
6) Increasing Peace of Mind: Stop worring about our home while we’re away. Using home video cameras and an Internet connection, we can check on the status of our home or kids from anywhere in the world using a PC or web-enabled phone. It is peaceful to see what is going on at our home, without physically being there.
7) Experience a smart way of Learning: Technology is here to stay and learn more about upcoming technology can better prepare our children as well as us for the future. Now we can turn our home into a classroom, as home automation projects become a learning experience for our children.
Some people are under the impression that home automation is just for the rich or that they are too expensive. But the truth is that there are systems that are truly affordable and quite easy to install. In this busy era we don’t have enough time for our family, with a home automation system we can save more time for our family. Home automation will keep our family safe and bring them closer and is a great way to live a life of peace. Microgia Solutions manufacture all kinds of building or home automation product according to custom specifications.